Explosions regularly cause severe injuries to those around the accident. If the careless or negligent actions of another individual or company cause an explosion, victims should be able to recover compensation for their injuries and other losses. At the Doan Law Firm, our qualified team is here to help when you need an El Paso explosion accident lawyer. We will use our resources to investigate every aspect of your claim, prove liability, and recover the compensation you need. We are the best explosion attorneys in Texas.
Why Choose the Doan Law Firm for an El Paso Explosion Case?
After sustaining an explosion accident injury in El Paso, you need to turn to a team with trusted experience handling complex explosion cases throughout Texas.
- The Doan Law Firm has an extensive track record of success handling mass casualty incidents, including explosions, and we have developed an extensive network of professionals who can help us handle your case.
- Our team is regularly able to secure major settlements and verdicts on behalf of our explosion accident clients, and we have obtained many multi-million dollar judgments.
- We take El Paso explosion accident cases on a contingency fee basis. This means that our clients will pay no upfront or out-of-pocket costs for their case. We only collect legal fees after we obtain the compensation our clients deserve.
How will an Attorney Help an El Paso Explosion Accident Case?
Having an attorney is going to be crucial when it comes to securing compensation after an explosion accident in El Paso. An attorney can use their full resources and legal expertise to:
- Obtain any evidence needed to prove liability. For an explosion accident case, this can include video surveillance of the incident, internal company and employer safety records, statements from eyewitnesses, photographs from the scene, and more.
- Ensure their client is evaluated by a trusted medical professional who can treat the injuries and provide an assessment of the total expected expenses.
- Handle all communication and negotiations with insurance carriers and legal teams in order to ensure the client receives full compensation for their injuries and other expenses.
El Paso Explosion Accidents Can Lead to Severe Injuries
At the Doan Law Firm, our El Paso explosion accident lawyers regularly help clients who have sustained significant injuries in these incidents. This includes the following:
- Extensive burn injuries
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Open head wounds
- Facial trauma
- Spinal cord injuries
- Broken and dislocated bones
- Crush injuries
- Internal organ damage
- Internal bleeding
- Puncture wounds and lacerations
- Ruptured eardrums
- Eye injuries
- Blast lung
Explosion accidents can occur in a variety of ways in and around El Paso. This includes, but is not limited to, the following:
Compensation Available After an El Paso Explosion Accident
If you or somebody you care about has been injured in an explosion accident caused by the actions of somebody else, there are various types of compensation you may be entitled to. This could include the following:
- Complete coverage of any explosion accident-related medical bills
- Lost income if you cannot work while you recover
- Any household out-of-pocket expenses you incur
- Loss of quality of life damages
- Pain and suffering damages
- Possible punitive damages against the responsible party
At the Doan Law Firm, we are dedicated to helping explosion accident victims in Texas recover adequate compensation for their injuries and other losses. When you need an El Paso explosion accident lawyer, you can contact us for a free consultation of your case by clicking here or calling 800-349-0000.