Boilers are common appliances used in industrial settings to produce heat, hot water, or steam. These appliances are commonly found powering ships, boats, and trains, but they are also used for a number of domestic applications. However, there are times when the careless or negligent actions of another person can cause boilers to explode, leading to serious injuries. At the Doan Law Firm, we are here to help if you or a loved one are injured and need a boiler explosion attorney.
Why Is The Doan Law Firm Your Choice for Texas Boiler Explosion Claims?
In the aftermath of an injury caused by a boiler explosion, victims need an attorney who will stand by their side throughout their entire case. The Doan Law Firm is ready to help.
- Founder Jimmy Doan is widely regarded as an expert in the industry concerning explosion cases and knows what it takes to secure compensation for clients.
- The Doan Law Firm has vast resources available to use in these cases to properly conduct an investigation into the incident.
- We take boiler explosion cases on a contingency fee basis, which means our clients pay no upfront or out-of-pocket costs. Clients pay no legal fees until we secure the compensation they are entitled to.
What Will A Texas Boiler Explosion Attorney Do To Help?
Individuals injured by a boiler explosion in Texas usually do not have the resources, time, or experience necessary to prove their case. A boiler explosion attorney will be responsible for:
- Gathering all evidence necessary to prove liability
- Ensuring the injured party receives the medical care they need
- Work to properly calculate the extent of their client’s losses
- Negotiate with all parties involved to arrange at a fair settlement
Boiler Explosions in Texas Can Cause Serious Injuries
Boiler explosions have the potential to injure anybody around them, and these incidents can even topple buildings. There are various reasons boilers explode, and it is often due to human error. Three of the most common causes of boiler explosions include:
- Design and manufacturer problems. There are times when a boiler has a flawed design or was damaged during the manufacturing process. When this happens, any injured party may have a product liability claim against the company or manufacturer. A design fault could include improper material, poor design structure, improper labeling, lack of safety accessories, etc. Manufacturing defects could include inadequate testing, inadequate inspection, improper assembly, etc.
- Poor management. Improper management of a boiler could include a failure to provide proper training on boiler use, failure to provide necessary water, failure to prevent excessive buildup of pressure, failure to monitor a problem with the boiler, a failure to operate the boiler in a manner directed by the manufacturer, and more.
- Maintenance and repair issues. Boilers must be regularly inspected and maintained as directed by the manufacturer of the device. When companies fail to do so, they could be held liable if the boiler explodes and causes harm.
Our Team Is Ready To Help Secure Your Compensation
If you or somebody you care about has been injured in a boiler explosion, you need to seek legal assistance today. At the Doan Law Firm, we are ready to investigate what happened in order to secure any compensation you are entitled to. This can include the following:
- Coverage of all medical expenses related to the boiler explosion
- Lost income if you are unable to work while you recover
- Loss of enjoyment of life damages
- Pain and suffering damages
- Possible punitive damages against any grossly negligent party
If you need a boiler explosion attorney, please contact us today for a free initial consultation. Let our Texas boiler explosion attorneys help you in this trying time.