Boilers are common appliances used in both industrial settings and many residential settings. Additionally, boilers are commonly found in ships, trains, and boats. They produce heat, hot water, or steam, and unfortunately, run the risk of explosions.
At the Doan Law Firm, our team is here to help if you need a Houston boiler explosion lawyer. We have the resources needed to investigate every aspect of these cases, and we want to help injury victims recover the compensation they need. Boiler explosions can cause severe injuries, and we want to make sure the victims are taken care of.
Call Today For A Free Consultation (800) 349-0000
Turn to the Doan Law Firm for Your Houston Boiler Explosion Case
- Founder Jimmy Doan is widely regarded as an expert in the legal field concerning explosion cases, and he knows what it takes to ensure clients recover the compensation they need.
- At the Doan Law Firm, we have an extensive network of resources that we can use to fully investigate every boiler explosion case.
- We take Houston boiler explosion cases on a contingency fee basis, which means that our clients will not have to worry about paying legal fees until after we obtain the compensation they need.
How Will, an Attorney Help Your Case?
When a person is injured in a boiler explosion in the Houston area, they will typically not have the resources necessary to fully investigate the claim. However, a boiler explosion attorney can use their resources to:
- Obtain all evidence necessary to prove liability
- Ensure the explosion injury victim receives the medical care that they need
- Work with economic and financial experts to help properly calculate their client’s losses
- Handle negotiations with other parties in an effort to secure fair compensation
- Fully prepare to take the case to trial on behalf of the injury victim
How do Boiler Explosions Occur in Houston?
Boiler explosions in Houston have the potential to injure any person in the vicinity. These incidents can even bring down buildings. There are various causes of boiler explosions, and these are often due to human error. Some of the most common causes of boiler explosions that we investigate include the following:
- Poor management. When there is improper management at an industrial or work site, supervisors could fail to provide proper training on the use of the boiler. Additionally, poor management could result in a failure to provide the necessary water requirements for the boiler, failure to prevent excessive pressure buildups, failure to monitor problems with the boiler, and a failure to operate the boiler in a manner directed by the manufacturer.
- Inadequate maintenance and repair. Boilers must be regularly inspected and maintained following the manufacturer’s recommendations. If companies fail to follow these recommendations, they could be held liable if the boiler explodes and causes injuries or fatalities.
- Design and manufacturing problems. There are times when boilers have a design flaw or experience an error during the manufacturing process. When this occurs, any person injured due to an explosion may be able to file a product liability claim against the company or manufacturer.
Contact our Houston Boiler Explosion Lawyer Today
If you or somebody you care about has been injured in a Houston boiler explosion accident, you need to contact an attorney as soon as possible. At the Doan Law Firm, we have the resources and experience necessary to handle every aspect of these claims and help clients secure the compensation they need. This can include coverage of their medical bills, lost wages, loss of quality of life damages, and more. When you need a Houston boiler explosion lawyer, you can contact us for a free consultation of your case by clicking here or calling (800) 349-0000.