Oil refinery explosions can result in devastating injuries for those near the incident. While refineries are required to follow strict regulations in order to maintain safety, there are still times when explosions occur and affect residents in and around Corpus Christi.
At the Doan Law Firm, our team is standing by to help when you need a Corpus Christi plant explosion lawyer. We have the resources necessary to fully investigate the incident in order to determine liability.
Our goal is to secure full compensation for your losses.
Call today for a Free Consultation (800) 349-0000
Why choose the Doan Law Firm
- The attorneys at the Doan Law Firm have handled complex explosion accident cases in Texas and throughout the United States.
- Our attorneys have extensive resources at their disposal that can be used to conduct a complete investigation into the explosion incident.
- Our team takes Corpus Christi refinery explosion accident cases on a contingency fee basis. This means that our clients pay no upfront or out-of-pocket costs for their case, and we only collect legal fees after obtaining the compensation our clients deserve.
How will an attorney help a Corpus Christi plant explosion case?
A qualified and experienced Corpus Christi refinery explosion lawyer will be able to step in and provide invaluable assistance for your case. Unfortunately, injury victims are often facing well-funded insurance carriers and oil companies, but an attorney can level the playing field.
An attorney can use their resources and legal expertise to:
- Work with federal and state regulators as well as insurance carriers and the oil company to obtain any evidence needed to prove liability. This can include video or photo surveillance, safety records, employee records, statements from eyewitnesses, and more.
- Ensure their client is evaluated by a trusted medical professional who can fully assess the injuries and help calculate total expected costs.
- Negotiate with every party involved in order to reach a fair settlement agreement while also preparing the case for trial if necessary.
Causes of Corpus Christi refinery accidents
There are various ways that refinery accidents can occur in and around the Corpus Christi area. When our attorneys investigate these incidents, we often discover that the contributing factors are usually preventable.
Some of the most common causes of refinery accidents include:
- Failing to properly train employees
- Improper or infrequent maintenance of equipment
- Failure of employees to follow safe work practices
- Employee or employer mistakes
- Mistakes made by subcontractors
- Using the wrong equipment
- Defective equipment
- Improper storage of chemicals
- Cross contaminated or impure chemicals
Contact our Corpus Christi refinery accident lawyer today
If you or somebody you care about has been injured in a refinery explosion accident in or around Corpus Christi, contact the attorneys at the Doan Law Firm as soon as possible.
Our team has the resources and legal expertise necessary to handle every aspect of your case, and we know what it takes to determine liability for an explosion incident. We want to secure full compensation on your behalf, which can include the following:
- Complete coverage of all medical bills related to the incident
- Lost income if you cannot work while you recover
- Coverage of any out-of-pocket expenses you incur
- Loss of quality of life damages
- Pain and suffering damages
- Possible punitive damages against the refinery owner or operator
When you need a Corpus Christi refinery explosion lawyer, you can contact us for a free consultation of your case by clicking here or calling 800-349-0000.